A complete photovoltaic (PV) energy system as composed of three subsystems.
- On the power-generation side, a subsystem of PV devices (cells, modules, arrays) converts sunlight to direct-current (DC) electricity.
- On the power-use side, the subsystem consists mainly of the load, which is the application of the PV electricity.
- Between these two, we need a third subsystem that enables the PV-generated electricity to be properly applied to the load. This third subsystem is often called the “balance of system,” or BOS.
BOS consists of Module Mounting Structures, Inverter/AC Combiner Box, LT/Metering Panel, DC SPD Box, Automatic Weather Sensors, Lightening Arrestors, Earthing , Walkway’s and Cable trays.
The Balance of System components of a photovoltaic system, can be understood as balancing the DC power-generating subsystem of the solar array (left side) with the power-using side of the AC-household appliances and the utility grid (right side).
Lighting Arrestor (ESE Type)
A lightning arrester is a device used on electrical power systems and telecommunications systems to protect the insulation and conductors of the system from the damaging effects of lightning. The typical lightning arrester has a high-voltage terminal and a ground terminal.
The specifications are as follows: –
- Tested as NFC17
- 75 meter radius under type2 category
Walkway (size 1000mm (L) x 400mm (W))
- Load bearing capacity 3 persons
- Galvanized/Painted as per requirement
Cable Tray (perforated GI )
A cable tray system is used to support insulated electrical cables used for power distribution, control, and communication.
- All sizes available